N.S. Agricultural

Welcome to N.S. Agricultural College

Latest News

About us

ABOUT COLLEGE FARM

N.S. Agricultural College Farm is of 110 acres which includes wetland, wood land in which we can notice flooded area, scarce water zone, enclosure with garden of fruit trees, arboretum and forest trees from closed canopy that provide extensive and nearly continuous shade which provides scientific knowledge for the student community. INM, IPM, Organic farming, zero budget natural farming are the recent advances in the field of agriculture where we are implementing all these methods for production of crops which provides immense knowledge to the students and it will in turn useful for the farmers in using recent technologies from increasing production and productivity in State of Andhra Pradesh.

Our Campus
N.S. Agricultural College, Markapur started functioning during 2016-17 academic year with intake of 72 EAMCET rank holders. Admissions under category – A up to 65 per cent with fee notified by the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University and remaining 35 per cent allotted through Management quota.

Faculty
Faculty of Nsagri covers educational and scientific/research activities in the area of farming, fruit growing and viticulture, livestock, soil management, crop protection and food products, food technology, agricultural techniques and biochemistry.

Why N.S. Agriculture

Agriculture education is true teaching of agriculture, natural recourses and land management through hands on experience and guidance to prepare students for entry level jobs and further advanced agriculture jobs. N.S.Agriculture College is located at Markapur Southern part of Prakasam Dist, Andhra Pradesh where one can know about diversified agriculture.

We can come across a wide variety of crops which includes cereals, pulses, oilseeds, cash crops and Horticulture crops. This form diversification is rich in Prakasam Dist.

This college has 110 acres of land where the students can get sound exposure related to different crops, cropping patterns, water management practices, and land management practices.

Our Management

NADELLA SUBRAMANYAM, Bsc
NADELLA SUBRAMANYAM, Bsc

Secretary


Our vision is based on hard work, open communication, a strong emphasis on teamwork and high level of responsibilities. The vision of our institute lays emphasis on our wards not only to adopt the present day challenges but also individual responsibilities to the society.

Read More
NADELLA CHANDRA MOULI, B.E.
NADELLA CHANDRA MOULI, B.E.

Chairman


He is a well educated, worked in software industry for 15 years. He has travelled many countries like U.S.A., U.K. as part of the work. He has returned to India few years back in interest of developing agricultural activities at his native place. He has started growing agricultural form using organic methods.

Read More
Dr. M Mallikarjuna Reddy
Dr. M MALLIKARJUNA REDDY

Associate Dean


I have published 21 Research papers in reputed journals, 30 popular articles in different journals & magazines and contributed one book chapter for the book ‘Advances in Mango cultivation’. I am involved in development and release of 3 rice varieties. I have participated in number of seminars/symposia /conferences/ workshops and presented posters in three conferences.

Read More

NS Agricultural College, established in 2016 by Sri NS Educational Society, Markapur under affiliation to Acharya N.G. Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur, AP. This college is a team of faculty and staff dedicated to impart good education to students and to serve for the benefit of farmers of Prakasam district. Climatic diversity and the facilities available in the district provide opportunities for growing all the arid zone crops such as millets, vegetables and fruit crops. College offers high quality education and training to the students to equip them with the skills needed to be successful in choosing satisfying and high paying careers.

N.S. Agricultural College Farm is of 110 acres which includes wetland, wood land in which we can notice flooded area, scarce water zone, enclosure with garden of fruit trees, arboretum and forest trees from closed canopy that provide extensive and nearly continuous shade which provides scientific knowledge for the student community. INM, IPM, Organic farming, zero budget natural farming are the recent advances in the field of agriculture where we are implementing all these methods for production of crops which provides immense knowledge to the students and it will in turn useful for the farmers in using recent technologies from increasing production and productivity in State of Andhra Pradesh.

Gobburu Village, Peddaraveedu Mandal, Prakasam Dist. Andhra Pradesh,
India PIN:523320

Just 8 kilometers from Markapur Town

+91-91214 79791