Student Affairs Section (SAS) in college takes all measures for happy and healthy stay of the students in the college campus under the guidance of the Officer In charge of Student Affairs like
- Persistently engaging in developing the personality of the student in all spheres of life.
- Provides the opportunity for students to bring out their hidden talents and abilities and is also responsible for organizing all co-curricular activitieslike sports, games, cultural and literary activities for the holistic development of the students.
- Takes necessary steps for involvement of the students in national programmes like NSSto instil communal harmony with team spirit and national integration, amongst the students and make them responsible citizens in the society.
- Conducts counselling and career development programmes to inculcate self-reliance and boost the confidence amongst the students.
- Conducts campus placement drives in liaison with the companies/ firms/organizations to provide the placement opportunities to the students.
- Makes every effort to leave no stone unturned for the welfare of the students.
The following are the activities to be looked after by the Student Affairs Section
- Student conduct and discipline
- Fellowships and scholarships
- Health care
- Hostel and Mess maintenance
- Strengthening of Physical Education facilities
- Conducting of Sports, Games, Cultural and Literary events for studentsand staff
- Study and Educational tours
- NSS activities
- Placements for students
- College Alma mater